Sunday, February 25, 2007

Tired

So I am stinking exhausted....no....not from the baby.....from relatives...ugghhhh!!!! Tim's mother and sister were here all week and it was extremely tiring and hard. Granted his mom did take the baby for 3 nights so I could sleep. But still it is hard having people at your house for an extended period of time. Plus there are a few issues....such as how I parent....I am not sure if I am doing any of it right in her eyes.....she has some things against me, I am not sure why. I wish she didn't but oh well. I am hoping things will get better. Thankfully she lives in Colorado so we can love her from afar!!! LOL!!! But seriously I do love her, it is just really tough sometimes. She is one heck of a hair dresser. She did my hair in a funky cut and gave me copper highlights. And we had a lot of fun shopping. Other than that not much is going on....as soon as I can figure pictures out I will put some up!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three nights off! What a blessing!!

Anonymous said...

When I was pregnant with Lael, I worked full-time as a bank teller. During that pregnancy I developed carpel-tunnel syndrome in my hands. Its something that is quite common for bank tellers and it can be severely aggrivated by pregnancy. Even when I'm not pregnant, my hands will tingle sometimes. When I'm pregnant, by the end they are unbearable. I don't remember why pregnancy makes the carpel-tunnel so much worse, but it does.

How is your little girl doing?