Tuesday, June 13, 2006

New Day

Well today is a new day, and I am feeling better....thanks in part to some sweet friends who posted comments!!! Thanks guys!!! Heather Jo I wish you had an actual site so I could respond back to you!!! I think pregnancy hormones contributed to my last post somewhat, although that is the way I felt. Most of the time I can let things roll off my back, but sometimes things can build up, so I was just venting!!! Sorry all!!! It's just sometimes I feel like no one gets me. I feel like people think I am a strange person....I don't know...anyways.....
So today I cleaned two bathrooms in my sister's house and swept and mopped some floors. And then my mother and I went for a mile long walk, which felt really good. I want to stay in good shape because I don't want to gain more than I am supposed to. And before anyone yells at me for cleaning, don't worry, I know how to do it without straining myself!!! Tim and I might have a chance to go to Florida. I am not sure if it is going to happen, but we were offered a four star resort for a week. It's Tim's Dad's time share. Him and his wife had like 3 weeks they accumulated and never used so they offered it to their kids. All we would have to pay is gas, food and entertainment, which I won't be able to go on any amusement rides, so that kind of stinks. But it would be nice to get away....especially to the beach!!! We will see.....not much else going on here. God Bless!!!

No comments: