Well it's July and it is raining here in the North Country...what else is new!! It feels like a rainy day, not just because it's raining, but because I am worried about Kiersten. She is back in the hospital again. Her infection is back, or never left. She has a type of bacteria that cannot be treated with normal anti-biotics. So I guess she will be in the hospital for a few days, hopefully not more. I guess the hardest part is that she is so little, she is only 3, she will be 4 next month. And to go through this so little is just hard for a kid. They don't really understand what's going on....although sometimes I guess ignorance really is bliss. My poor sister is having a very hard time understandably. I feel like there is not much I can do for her. The only thing I know I can do is pray, and I really appreciate all of your prayers as well....
On a happier note, I had my ultrasound yesterday. The baby is fully formed, you could see the face, the body, the little arms and legs. He? or She? had one of their arms up above their head. That's how I sleep, lol.....The tech said she had to get one more picture and she was just about to and the baby turned right over so you couldn't see what you needed to see. I said that's Tim's child, taking after him....Tim says, that's your child, sassy....LOL!!! It was great to see the progress, because sometimes, other than the symptoms, you don't even feel pregnant. I can't wait for the baby to start moving. I can't wait until next month either because then I find out what "it," is so I can stop calling "it," it!!!! My husband was in awe yesterday. I forget that he can't feel the things I can inside, so for him the picture is all he sees. I might scan my ultrasound and put it up if no one thinks that's too weird!!! Well I hope all are doing well!!!
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't think scanning the picture and posting it is weird at all. In fact, I was going to ask you to do the same for me at the end of this month.
I think we should help Tracey out and throw Kierstan an awesome birthday party. What do you think?
Hey, thanks for your comment. I'm not sure what you thought my "it" was, but now that I re-read my post it has nothing to do with Heather but with our living situation. Sorry about that. Thank you for thinking about me.. :-) I hope everything is going well.... how is the baby? :-)
Post a Comment