Not too much going on here. It is a cool day which is extremely nice seeing how it has been sweltering these last few weeks. It feels nice to actually have the doors and windows open instead of having the a/c on.
I can't really think of anything exciting to write. Tim and I have been blessed with a steady slew of weddings for him to tape, so some money is coming in. It is definitely welcome. We might not go to Florida now because with fuel oil costs and me delivering in winter, we are going to have to have that extra cash on hand. It really stinks, I really, really, really wanted to get away for a number of reasons. There is just so much going on with family and friends and church people. Especially with my Dad and Mom being in the ministry, it seems a new challenge arises every day. I just hate seeing my parents have to go through things. It's really tough. And of course no one wants to see their friends hurting either. But we know God is in control of all.
Tim and I have finally decided on two names. I am not sure if the girl name is solid, but pretty sure the boy name is. I feel that I will withold this information for a while. Especially if we change our minds.
Oh I do get to go see the Yankees play this year!!! That is something extremely great. My husband and I bought tickets to go to the ballpark in Toronto with my parents. We bought the tickets as an anniversary gift. I have been to Yankee stadium at least 6 times so going to Toronto will be a new experience. The reason we picked it is because this late in the season, all you can find is nose-bleed seats at Yankee stadium. At Toronto it's different because they aren't like a number one team, so their seats are better.
Well I suppose that's enough useless chatter for one day....
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
thank you guys so much for the gift certificate. you know me well:)
that is so great to hear about the yankee game. hope you guys have a blast!
Post a Comment