Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Miss Sleep

I miss sleep in the worst way. There is nothing worse than getting woke up 15 minutes before your alarm clock goes off. You know it is pointless to try to sleep because the alarm is drawing near. I have been blessed this pregnancy to not have a lot of sickness, however, I can't sleep worth a hill of beans. I fall asleep and then I wake up constantly. I can only sleep on one side too. My left side feels very weird if I try to lay on it. So that makes for an uncomfortable night. Oh well, some day I guess when my kids are out of the house I will sleep again!!!
I can't wait to find out what this baby is!!! I don't know what I want really....after four years I guess just a happy healthy baby either way is just fine with me!!! I will get what God wants me to have!!! Today is supposed to be cooler and I am happy because my sister's house is like an oven. I swear it's like how hot it must have been when those three dudes were thrown into the fiery furnace!!! LOL!!!
My mom was going through her attic and gave me all this stuff from when I was a kid. Like report cards, stuff I made, etc. It made me laugh to see I was such a goofy kid!!!
Well not much else goin on!!! God bless!!!!

No comments: