Thursday, October 26, 2006

Bored

I am bored. Actually this is a brief moment before two more rugrats are in my charge....home from school. In the mornings it's just me and Aidan now. Then at 2:30pm I get Kiersten back from preschool. Now I wait for the other two, who do not get home until close to 4pm. So for now I have a brief moment. Not much new here. I can see the baby moving now, not just feel it. I don't know if I wrote that before or not. He or she is moving a lot more lately too, which is a good thing. I still feel completely unprepared. I don't think I will ever be prepared. I am worried about all sorts of things, but I guess God will guide me along the way!!
My shower is this weekend. I should say my first shower...Tim's family is throwing me one later, I have no clue when, sometime in November. I still don't have anything done in the baby's room. I am feeling quite overwhelmed about that, but I know it will all come together. I told you not much is new here...what a boring post. Goes well with the title. Oh well.....

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

Yay for your baby shower! I'm so excited for you!