Friday, October 13, 2006

Clutter

I was just talking to a friend about clutter. I am so irritated with the clutter in my house. We have rooms that have been cluttered since we moved in a year ago!!! UggGGhhhHHH!!!! I have been throwing out stuff and donating stuff to thrift stores, but it seems we keep accumulating more and more. Frustrating. Today after a quick errand at church I am going to attempt to clean the room that will be the baby's room so we can paint it tommorow. My husband has been up to his ears in editing projects and I hardly see him anymore, so this will be a nice time. Although he will have to do most of the work because of obvious reasons. There are various people who are complaining about not being able to get ahold of us, and if they knew all the things going on I think they would realize it's been almost impossible for Tim and I to even see or talk to eachother. I literally only have the two hours of driving with him a day, when I work. Because we carpool. When I am not working I don't even have that time with him. He took on a lot of editing projects, other than his normal job, so we would have fuel oil and money for the baby. Because I obviously can't work right away, or possibly at all, after the baby is born. He is stretching himself pretty thin, and it worries me because I am worried about him not getting enough sleep, etc.....but I know he is making a huge sacrifice for the benefit of our family. And quite frankly that makes me love him more!!!
Anyways I am still asking for prayers for my sister and Kiersten and Aidan, as well as my parents and my niece Britany. My parents were just terminated as supervisors for the visitations. This is a huge blow to us. The drug adict's family is now in control. It seems he keeps getting more and more. We aren't sure what we as a family, can do legally to try and help. But like I said before. God is bigger. As scared out of my mind I am for the kids, I have to trust that God will protect them, and that the plans of the enemy will be foiled. Every day I am aware that I have to be proactive in my prayers to fight this battle. It's not just my sister being attacked, it is our whole family. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to those kids. But again, that's where trusting God comes in. It's very scary, but the battle belongs to the Lord. And I appreciate any prayers.....Thank you so much for them!!!!
Well off to remove "clutter"..........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate clutter as well. Our back room is where all the shoes and coats go, as well as all the barbecue stuff plus toys plus ... you get the idea. Its a constant mess and it drives me crazy!

Hopefully your clutter isn't as bad as mine!