I am really dreaming of a White Christmas.....we have a teeny tiny bit on the ground but that's about it. I hate no snow on Christmas, I am praying for a Christmas miracle of snow...lol......Anyways yesterday I traveled to Syracuse with my sister who will remain nameless since she doesn't want me to share her life anymore......I got the best coat rack at the Christmas Tree shop. I went with unamed sister to her appointment for cosmetology school. They start classes every month. I am seriously thinking about doing it myself after the baby is born. I am not quite sure yet. Something to pray about. It's in Syracuse so that would be 4 hours driving time a day, but I would meet my sister at her place and drive half of the way with her so it wouldn't be so bad. Plus my mom could watch the baby, and there's not any one else I would really trust to watch him or her. We will see. I am going to pray about it and so is Tim. It would be a sacrifice, but after 9 months I would have a career. Something to think about.
Anyways I got home yesterday and put my leftovers from Friendly's down for a second to bring something upstairs. They were in a styrofoam box and a plastic Friendly's bag. I ended up talking with Tim for like 10 minutes when I realized I had left them down on the floor. When I came down, my dog Roxy had the bag torn into little tiny bits, and there were little tiny bits of styrofoam everywhere, and she had half of my chicken caesar wrap, which I had only taken like 3 bites out of, and most of my fries. I almost killed her!!! There went 8 bucks down the drain. I couldn't eat much at lunch time and I was saving it for dinner. Needless to say I had canned soup. She hasn't done anything like that in a long time though, so I was a little surprised. Oh well, what are you going to do, dogs will be dogs.
My cat has not touched my tree!!! I am in shock!!!
Well not much else going on....gearing up for Christmas, which I can't believe is almost here. It doesn't feel like Christmas to me. I am hoping that changes because it is my favorite time of year. We will spend the evening of Christmas Eve with Tim's side of the family, and then drive back that night to be home for our own Christmas in the morning. Yesterday I got Tim something he will never expect, I don't want to put it on here because sometimes he reads this. He's having an awful time shopping for me because he can't get me any clothes!!! Oh well....lol....in case I don't get on again.....Merry Christmas!!!!!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment