Well the doc says my tests came out negative and I am fine. I figured I was, but everyone was worried so I asked to be tested. I am uncomfortable but that goes along with the territory. At least I didn't have a horrible pregnancy. It's been pretty fair to me thus far. Thank you Lord!!!!
My cat was neutered yesterday. I felt bad for the poor little guy. I guess I am attached to him now. He has calmed down so much and become such a loving cat...I am hoping the surgery will make him even more calm. He got out of his crate and was all woozy from the drugs. He seemed to sense he was home though. Today he is getting to be more himself, being nosy as usual. But he still is acting a little dopey. He's all over Tim and I.....
Well I think I am in full nesting gear....I have an overwhelming urge to get my house perfect. Yesterday I washed the bathroom walls and trim and light fixtures, and cleaned out the junk drawer in the kitchen. There are many other things to organize as well. I am working on it!!! I know I won't have everything perfect, but honestly there is just too much stuff in this house. It needs to be gone through and thrown out!!! All of the baby's stuff is done. Various items assembled, room painted and decorated and put together, clothes washed and put away, bottles steralized, pacifiers steralized.....everything in it's place......now only if I could be ready, lol!!! Guess I am as ready as I will be. I can't wait to start wearing normal clothes again!!! I hate my clothing right now. Things I once thought were cute are now annoying!!!! And I have a closet full of shoes that are dying to be worn as soon as my swollen feet go down. Looking forward to that. Well I guess that's it for now.....not much excitement here......yet.........
Saturday, December 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love nesting. It gives me hope that the end is near. I'm still in the midst of backaches and exhaustion! No nesting yet, but soon enough.
Keep us posted when you have your baby. :-)
Post a Comment