Thursday, January 04, 2007

Sleep

If I could even explain how much I miss sleeping.....everyone says I better get used to it, but at least I will be able to SLEEP in between the baby waking up during the night. I have had the worst two nights sleep of my entire life the last two nights. I can't even lay on my sides anymore. I had to turn every half hour and it still didn't help. My sides just ache and hurt and my legs are so swollen that they feel suffocated. My right leg keeps turning purple when I get in the shower or when I sit down and my belly is on top of it. They keep telling me this is normal but I don't how having a purple leg is normal. Oh well....I am trying hard not to complain.....I am blessed with this child and it is almost time to have it!!! Although yes, I am scared, I am not going to lie. I think it is normal pre-mom jitters. Things like am I going to bathe it right, lay it down right, be able to prevent accidents and disasters from occuring......and of course I am nervous about the whole delivery of the baby. I am praying that I will be calm, that is my biggest thing....I want to be calm and not irrational and yelling and things like that. I have prayed every day about this with the hopes that I can be a civilized pregnant women, lol.....anyways we shall see......
On other notes, my cat has calmed immensely since being neutered. He acts like a baby almost, wanting attention and reaching up for Tim or I. He has also taken to sleeping in Roxy's (my dog's) bed, which Roxy doesn't seem to mind so it doesn't bother me. They both pretty much just sleep all day. I am hoping they will be good when the baby comes. I will have to be vigilant and watch them like a hawk........
My nieces need prayer...the one is still in severe rebellion and now my niece Malorie, her younger sister, is acting rebellious and being highly influenced by Britany. I am worried about it, but I am just putting it in God's hands.......
Not much else here, just waiting.....lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're due at the end of the month, right? Everything works out after you have your baby home with you and have people who support you helping out. Between Heather and your mom, I'm sure you will do great! But if you ever need anything, I'm always willing to help. :)

Anonymous said...

You are so close!!! I ust say that I'm a bit envious - I still have 12 weeks to go. You will be so thankful to go into labor and end your pregnancy that the pain won't be bad at all!