Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Nothing yet
Well I thought for sure I was going to have this baby yesterday, instead I had a 24 hour bug. I was having contractions all day yesterday....I mean all day......but they must have been braxton hicks.....and then I ate lunch and all of the sudden got super sick. My mom had been sick already that day and I suddenly had it too. I was up all night shaking and vomiting and feeling generally like I was going to die. Ugghhhh....it was not fun. I finally was able to go to sleep about 6am. I just ate some cheerios, hopefully I can hold those down. Now I just have a very bad headache and I am very tired. So anyways that's what's going on....no news yet!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I told Heather a few weeks ago that I thought you were going to have the baby on the 18th - so today is your day in my book! Hoping for natural labor - soon! :)
Heather called today and told me the news! So congratulations! Can't wait to see some photos of your little baby (which I think will be a girl)!
Post a Comment