And I need help......anyone have any ideas on how to curb chocolate cravings?? I kid you not....I have had to eat chocolate every day since the baby was born. It is out of control. I already gained back 3 pounds that I lost....ugghhhhh......I have a serious sugar problem........
Well baby Veronica is doing well. She is so much better on her new formula. Last night she slept from 8:30pm till 3:30am.....and then she only woke up because I was worried and I woke her to change her and feed her. I have recieved conflicting opinions on whether or not to wake her. But I figure that that was a long time for her to sleep and I wanted to make sure she was okay. She seems to be growing so fast. Her little face has changed quite a bit. She looks a lot like Tim which depresses me because I want to see me in her but I can't.....lol....oh well. She's Daddy's little girl. She'll probably look more like me when she's older. She still looks a lot like my niece Kiersten too.
So my niece Britany, little miss rebellious, is back in NY, no clue who she's living with. But I have a feeling she's going to marry that punk....I guess lots of prayer needed for her. My brother and his wife have had a bad week. My sister-in-law's best friend had a five year old son, and he dropped dead of a heart attack. A heart attack at five years old!!!! That poor woman and her family I can't even imagine. And then there are people like the girl who killed her baby and put it in a trash can not even a mile from the hospital where I delivered Veronica.....what is this world coming to.......ugghhh it is horrible when you can't ever hear any good news anywhere. If we didn't have the hope of Christ how would we ever handle such horrible things. I feel bad for anyone who doesn't have Christ to lean on.....how on earth do they make it through???? Thankfully I will never have to know.......
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I say eat up! You're body is just craving the chemicals in chocolate. (Good excuse right?)
Chocolate in moderation is actually quite good for you. That cannot be said for the sweets I'm craving! And I'm supposed to be avoiding concentrated sugars - ugh! Only a few weeks to go!
Post a Comment