Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Bad nights

Well we had a couple of bad nights. On Monday Veronica was running a fever and the doctor wanted me to bring her to the er because it was over 102....so I did and they subjected her to all sorts of tests as precautions and it wasn't fun....but she is fine now, they said it was some kind of virus. They kept her overnight for two nights for 24-hour observation. Thankfully she is home and feeling good!!! She is even laughing and smiling!!! Other than that not much is going on. I had lost 4lbs but then gained it back, not sure what's up with that. I am going to keep trying though. My 10 year high school reunion is in August....I need to look good!!! Well other than that nothing exciting...please keep my parents in prayer they are both ill with things!!

1 comment:

Rose of the Hill said...

Praise the Lord, she is feeling better. We were praying!