Thursday, April 12, 2007

Just Plain Stuff

So I haven't posted in a bit. Things are going pretty good. Veronica is getting bigger every day, she weighs 13lbs 12 oz now.....they are telling me she has a heart murmer and they want her to have a chest xray and go to a specialist. I am not worried and neither is the doctor, she said it is precautionary. I had one when I was little and it went away. She has had a busy week this week. Sunday she was dedicated to the Lord. My Dad did the dedication, and cried, which of course made me cry. And then she had her shots the day before yesterday. She is a little fussy and running a low grade fever, but other than that she is doing fine. She is getting so smart. She copies things I do with my mouth and trys to talk so hard. She is starting to try to roll over too. I am hoping she develops right on target, and maybe even a little advanced, lol!!!
I am doing okay. The diet really didn't do much, I tried for a month and didn't really lose....so now I am just trying to eat healthier and hopefully be able to start working out and we will see from there. I have never hated how I looked this much ever. I know, I know it's not what everyone else thinks of me, and not what God thinks of me, but I just don't like myself right now. Oh well, I am sure it will get better:)

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

I lost it during her dedication too. How sweet!!!