Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thankful

I am very thankful that this partial birth abortion thing was banned. I still cannot fathom how people can think even remotely that it is okay. What deception of the enemy to think that ripping a child out of the womb and discarding it like yesterday's trash, is "choice." I just heard from an old friend that his sister had an abortion. You know what's worse?? She had a pastor offer to adopt the baby. Someone was willing to take that child and she still murdered it. My goodness I can't imagine even making that kind of decision.
On a much more positive note, can I say I am also thankful that Sanjaya is gone!!!!! LOL!!! It was so frustrating to watch that joke week after week!!!!
I am also thankful that I am hearing some positive news about a good friend of our family. He was diagnosed with cancer, but now they are not so sure it is. So we are definitely praying.
I am also thankful for my little girl who laughs and smiles and is full of joy. And my husband who I am falling more and more in love with.
That's about it.....

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

I know I'm thankful Sanjaya is gone too!!! Its about time!