Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Dizzy
So I am feeling blue today.....not really....but I am feeling very dizzy. Not sure why. Threw up yesterday....yummy!!! And I am very lightheaded and dizzy, and have had some heart palpitations, but this all goes with the territory when I get sick. I am not sure what's wrong but it might have something to do with an abcessed tooth.....and yes I have been to the dentist to have it taken care of!!! Anyhoo enough of that boring mumbo jumbo......I try to have real deep thoughts on here like my friend's blogs....but it just doesn't happen!!! Oh well, I am me. God made me and he makes no mistakes. I am in the process of learning how to put my book together. It is really something I feel God has put upon my heart to write and I know I need to get to it. I just recieved a prophecy that I was going to be a revivalist in this generation, and I feel part of that will be thru my books. I have to get time though!!!! UGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Despite that song that says time is on our side, it so is not.................Yesterday I thought my cat was gone for good and I started crying. I came home and he was missing. I looked around for like 5 minutes before bursting in tears and realizing he was gone. Yes this little fur ball I am allergic to has become a part of me. It's like that old swing song that says, "You made me love you, I didn't want to do it, I didn't want to do it...." Well I am hopelessly in love with the little fur ball. Anyways it turned out somehow he got outside and was under my porch. So thankfully Lord Vader is okay...(correct spelling this time as told by Tim....see previous blogs.) So life is good. I got my kitty and my doggie and my hubby and my family and my friends and my church....I am blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lord Vader likes playing tricks I think. Hope you're feeling better soon. See you tonight.
Post a Comment