Thursday, October 06, 2005
A New Day
Well today is a new day...the only one who will probably read this is Heather D. unless some of the people I email with this site decide they want to leave posts. Anyhoo, I'm not feeling great today. Got allergies and a sinus infection and watching children on top of that doesn't help. But I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me right!!! I am missing my good friends Elyse and Heather Jo. I have missed both their calls lately and really hate that!!! Both of them have been my dear friends since high school and are really the only people who didn't judge me or my beliefs growing up. Being a PK, Pastor's Kid, people either hate ya cuz they think your a goody-goody or they think your a wild child and rebellious. Either way they gave ya grief and it was nice to have friends who didn't. Some friendships just do not fade and for that I am appreciative. Well not much going on today. This will probably be the most boring blog in blog history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I relate to you on the PK thing, but I wouldn't trade it for the world :)
Post a Comment