Monday, March 27, 2006
Scrubs
So today I had my first experience with buying scrubs......and man am I going to look horrible. There's not too much opportunity to look "hot," in the land of scrubs. I mean, I can pay a lot of money to try to get some Strawberry Shortcake ones or Curious George or Snoopy, and I prolly will eventually. But today with the limited budget, I purchases some $9.99 a piece generic prints. Maybe if Heather shows me how to put photos up I will take a picture of myself in these said scrubs and you can all see how Nurse Aide Kathy will look. Today I was fingerprinted, and no I did not do anything wrong!!! I had to be for the job. It felt so CSI....or maybe NYPD Blue.....I only watch CSI though so that's all I can compare. But there they actually only lift the prints, they don't print people so much do they....anyways that was a little bunny trail to chase in the middle of my writing!!! So I also had a tuberculosis test. And then I went and got my allergy shots. And then tonight I will give myself my two other shots.....yes I have been giving them to myself now......so anyways that is a total of FIVE needles going into my body today. I am getting quite used to it. Tommorow they will take blood and then I will do my two shots. So tommorow we are down to THREE needles.....not too bad. So all in all after sleeping only 3 and half hours last night....I got up, did the whole physical exam thing with the tuberculosis test and the fingerprinting, drove to Watertown, got my scrubs, got some nice new dressier pants to where to nursing classes, got nursing sneaks(only $12.99 at Payless,) got lunch, went and got allergy shots......came home, walked my Chihuahua Roxy about 2 miles, and now I am going to make a salad for a cell leaders dinner tonight at church. All in all what you would say a busy, and yet prosperous day!!!! Hope you all enjoyed another episode of the Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Definitely Not Famous, Kat Owens.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Come on Court...scrubs...no matter how you dice it...are just not very flattering.....but they do hide my waist line and I get to feel like I am wearing pj's to work;)
You make me laugh. I can't wait to see you in your scrubs! I promise I won't laugh, too awfully hard.
You do get used to shots quickly. I had allergy shots all the time growing up. Needles don't really bother me that much..
I was in Syracuse on monday just driving around and taking pics :)
lksgkfl;gk;sfdlgk
kat!!
Saturday afternoon? movie????
Friday night I don't think will work because jeremiah is grumpy at night. Some lame excuse about being up since 2:30am ;)
Post a Comment