Well don't speak on serving God in the hard times unless you want a first hand lesson in it. I learned that the hard way. Yesterday was not a good day. Just not a good day at all. Some circumstances have left me with a "hard time." But I know that I will get through it. I know it's just Satan trying to stop me from being all I can be in the kingdom of God. And you know what? It's not going to work. It's laughable to me really. Every time the enemy attacks, I know it means I must be pushing forward, and reaching a new level in Christ. So why be upset?? I know my God has got my back. Whatever the circumstance I will rise, Victorious. Period. So why worry? As hard as it is to go through things that seem to be impossible situations, I know I can get through it. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
On another note, I am hoping to start my fertility treatment this month, which means I could get pregnant soon!!! That is something to look forward to and pray about....I was hoping I wouldn't need to get all the drugs, etc. but I have to trust that God is in this with me. As much as I don't want to have to use those kinds of things to have a baby, I know that the real miracle is when God fuses that dna together, and not how it got fused. So either way it will be a miracle straight from Him to me and Tim.
Well I am off.....and I am still victorious!!!
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the compliment! Of course, all the work was done by my wonderful webmaster, Mrs. Card:)
I figured, spring is here, new earth, new blog!
I so happy that you have such a postive spirit about things. God is God and that is all there is to be happy about :-) Hope you are having a good day.
Post a Comment