Sunday, May 14, 2006
Finally!!!
Well I am happy to announce that after four years of trying, my husband and I are PREGNANT!!!!!!! I have known since Wednesday but I couldn't announce it on here until we announced it at church today because some church members read this!!! So Tim and I are praising God that He is a God of miracles, and He has answered our heart's desires!!! I thank all of you for your faithful friendship and prayers, it has really been what has sustained me. If I didn't have great friends and people of faith around me, I don't think I would be where I am today. So far I don't have many details, other than I am about 4 weeks along, so sometime in January will be the due date. Everyone is asking me if I have names and this and that and I am like, dude I just found out!!!! Thru the ups and downs, God has always been faithful, and He has always sustained me, even thru my darkest days. I know I am blessed to be an infertile woman that God has healed. Some women never get what I am being blessed with, and to know that God answered my prayers is just awesome!!! I will keep you all updated, but for now that's it. I would say that's a big IT though!!!! Thank you Lord!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure you can imagine how hard it was for me to not comment for the last few days. I knew I would type something relating to your wonderful news. I''m still praying for you and now for your healthy little baby! So happy for you!!!!! :)
I'm so glad you finally put something on here. I thought I'd go crazy for the last five days! You have no idea how happy R.Jay and I are for you and Tim. I can't wait to see the babies. Yes BABIES!
Post a Comment