I can't really top my last blog as that was some pretty good news!!! Not much is going on. Feeling good, no sickness, mostly just a little tired. My first real Dr's appointment will be May 26 which is probably when they will give me a due date, tell me foods and medications etc.....that I can and can't have. I am hoping they will be able to tell if there is more than one baby in there, but it might be too soon. Oh well, we shall see. It's really weird cuz the most that makes me feel pregnant is being hungry more often and being tired. And the peeing a lot deal!!! I got that one down good!!! Other than that though, it just feels sureal. I guess when I start to show I will probably feel more pregnant. We are praying for no morning sickness. So far so good!!!
Other than that not much exciting news. My favorite team won the Amazing Race tonight!!! Usually no one I like wins reality shows....not that I watch a ton of them, but I already was a little miffed when Aras won Survivor this week. So when BJ and Tyler, the hippies, won Amazing Race, I was pretty stoked. Mostly because they had a smile and positive attitude the whole time, even when they were almost eliminated twice, and they each ate a whole bowl of fried grasshoppers and crickets.....you gotta admire someone with that determination. Anyways they just perserveered, which actually encouraged me to keep perserveering....believe it or not, from a tv show!!! I just really like seeing positive things!!! Well that's enough boring chatter, God Bless All!!!
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was telling R.Jay at dinner last night what a different person you are these days. I met you at a peak of some hardships in your life, along with still trying for a baby which was a great hardship in itself. Now, you're definately a changed person... it's great to see you smile.:)
I am so excited for you. Praise the Lord for the miracle He is bringing you through. :-)
Well, I didn't get a chance to say it before, so I'll say it now-
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I was so excited when I heard. Not as excited as you, but I am quite thrilled, and I thought you should know :)
Post a Comment