Well as I said in my last post, I did quit my job. It was not an easy thing to do...but I knew I had to. I am back to babysitting again. I am still going to go volunteer at the Home and visit Nellie as often as I can. She was sad to see me leave, but I am going to try my best to make it up to her. I think she's getting close to her death, she seems to be in a real fragile state, and she keeps begging God to take her. She enjoys people around her but her life is pretty dull, sitting and looking out the window every day. I did bring her some old time radio shows and a silent film, so I think she knows I care a lot about her.
On other notes, I do have my new car, I don't know if I said that already or not. It is a completely different car, same model and year, different color. I love it.
The hormones I am on are doing a toll on me. I am very emotional...I don't have outbreaks of anger or anything like that but I cry at the drop of a hat. It is so annoying!!! So is the acne it is causing!!! My skin looks like a pepperoni pizza!! How humiliating!!! Oh well it is only temporary and if it brings the results I want then it's worth it.
Not much else going on, other than I am in the process of kicking Heather's butt in Monopoly!!!! Ha ha ha!!!!
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope ou have such a good time with Heather and R.Jay in Utica! Sorry I've been lax in my comments lately. Maybe we can all get together one day when you get back. :)
Post a Comment