Sunday, August 06, 2006

Anyone Here??

Well I am not sure if anyone is reading, but I guess I will post for my own benefit.....I am puzzled sometimes as to why bad things happen to good people . I know God is in control of everything and I know that He has a purpose for everything. Even if we sometimes don't understand why. I am often puzzled and perplexed by things, but I know that God is in charge of everything. Even when things are looking so bleak. I only hope that I can be the way I need to be when problems arise, a Godly woman. Today I watched a friend worship the Lord in church, even though her heart was breaking inside her. And I have heard from her own lips that God has a plan in everything. Her faith is shining through, even through a low valley in her life. I could see with my own eyes, God's hand reaching out for her, and her accepting it. Some people take a situation and allow it to turn them bitter, blaming God. But not her. I hope that when I need to have that strength and courage that I will, just like her. My friend Heather is a real woman of God.....

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

Thanks for the pick-me-up, but I honestly have to say I've had a lot of grace from a really great God these last few days. That's it. It isn't me.