Not too much exciting going on. I have been extremely busy though. I babysat Wed-Friday last week and then held a porch sale Saturday. I was helped by the lovely Heather. She managed to make a whole $5.75!!!! I only made like $24, and my mother, who wasn't even there, managed to make over $50!!! But it was fun to be with my friend!! Then Sunday we were going to hold the sale again but it rained. So instead we had lunch with RJay and Heather and then later on made a fire and ate smores down by the river in our town. So lots of Heather time this weekend!!! And we will be spending more time together this upcoming weekend. Tim's mother and stepfather are moving to Colorado on Saturday, which happens to be my 27th birthday, and we will be down in Syracuse helping them from Thursday on, and then on Sunday after church, we are heading to Lake Placid for the night. RJay and Heather will be joining us!!! We are actually spending Sunday night in Saranac Lake and then spending the day in Placid on Monday. Tim and I will be going to a play on Sunday night. It will be a rendition of Arsenic and Old Lace. I can't wait, I haven't seen a play in a long time. Plus all those shops in Lake Placid!!! Not that many of them sell maternity clothes.......oh well. There are antique shops so I look forward to those.
On baby news, this kid is moving around constantly now. It is the most surreal feeling to feel a living thing moving inside of you. I can't even begin to explain. I have been feeling it for a while but now it is getting more intense. So much so, that Tim actually felt it kick one night, for the first time!!! He was very excited. The next day he called his mom to tell her, and I guess he cried!!! Awweeee, my sweet husband. No word yet on when I can have another ultrasound to determine the sex of the baby, but I have an appointment Wednesday, and you better believe I am going to make my doctor schedule another one!!!
Well I suppose that's all........
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for the "kid" ;)
My last post most definately had nothing to do with you.
Post a Comment