Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Fluid, Lack of Sleep, and other Mundane Things

Well when people complained about having extra fluid or water weight in their bodies, I never quite understood why that was a problem, other than maybe being a little uncomfortable. Now I realize it is actually painful. I took my wedding rings off about two weeks ago. I should have done it sooner but I was reluctant to for obvious reasons. Now my hands and feet feel weird. I am thinking it must be similar to what arthritis feels like. I am not able to move my hands well, like opening and shutting, etc. And occasionally it hurts. But I will deal with it, after all it is only temporary right??
The thing I am having a hard time with is sleep. For some reason whenever I lay down I feel like I am going to pass out. It feels like no oxygen is getting to my head, or like someone has their hands around my neck. My mom thinks it is a blood pressure issue. I am going to talk to my doctor next week when I have an appointment, because it's getting pretty bad, and I can't sleep, therefore I can't really function as a normal human being!!!
Today I am going to decorate my tree. It's standing right now, crooked, because this house is insanely crooked. The cat is sitting under it right now. I swear if he even trys to destroy it this year.........I don't know but it won't be pretty!!!! We have an appointment for his shots and then they said after they see him we can finally get him neutered. Yea!!!!! So I am hoping that will cause him some distraction from the tree. My main concern is when the baby comes, and is trying to learn to crawl or anything like that. I am afraid he might see a moving target and run for it. We are hoping if we neuter him that will help. Unfortuneately everywhere I have turned to find him a home has not worked. I even contacted the Humane Society about 2 months ago and they supposedly put me on a list and I haven't heard back from them. At this point with how much we love him, because he has turned into a very sweet cat, we will only send him somewhere where we know they will take care of him. I have been seriously praying on the issue, which sounds funny, but I need all the help I can get!!!
Well off to start my day...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried Freecycle for your cat? You can talk to the people who will take him and its completely free. www.freecycle.org

Heather Dowling said...

Dr. Jackie to the rescue!...

Just think... in about three months you'll be looking back on these days wondering how its possible that you're baby is growing this fast and wishing you could be pregnant again. Maybe :)