So my second shower was Saturday. It was very nice, my two sister-in-laws, and step-mom-in-law threw it for me. I was very blessed between both of my showers. I pretty much have everything I need except for my stroller/car seat combo and my swing. But both of those items we think we are getting from other people. I actually found a crib too!!! And now I have a changing table/dresser combo that we plan on getting, care of my in-laws. Pretty much Tim and I won't have to buy much, it is such a blessing. Only two months to go. I can't believe it, it seems like a whirl-wind between all the time we were trying to get pregnant and now....two months from now I will be a mom. That blows my mind. I have to admit I am apprehensive. I don't know how anything is going to be and that freaks me out a little. But marriage freaked me out and I adjusted to that, and so I think this will be the same. I will get the hang of it!! It's just the thought that I will be responsible for this little one for the rest of my life. That's enough to freak anyone out!!! LOL!!! Everyone is weighing in on (no pun intended,) what I am having, a boy or a girl. I really am not sure one way or another. There's some things that make me think I am having a boy, and some things that make me think I am having a girl. I guess it will really be a surprise. I have no idea either way.
I am looking forward to Thursday, my brother and his family are coming. Usually we don't have a lot of holidays with him, so I am happy. They haven't seen me since August so I am sure they will be surprised by my belly. I have only gained 12 pounds so far, so I am doing really well. I am sure that number will increase over the next two months. Well I am tired....what else is new....hope all are well!!!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad your shower went well!!!
And I think you are having a girl. I guess time will tell...
Post a Comment