Well not much here. Just bored. I am having my little moment of time while Kiersten and Aidan are coloring. The other kids will be home shortly. I spent the better part of the morning cleaning the upstairs in my sister's house because the kids totally trashed it last night. I don't mind helping my sister out, I know she doesn't have a lot of time to do that kind of stuff. I will probably babysit tommorow, making this a three-day week. Which doesn't sound like a lot, but it is when you're pregnant. I am sure next time I am pregnant and it is my own children, I will be more accustomed to it, but for now, I like my days off!!! LOL!!! I gotta enjoy them while I can right?? I am a little freaked out about this whole baby-supposed-to-be-moving-ten-times-an-hour thing. They told me that's how much the baby should be moving every hour, and I definitely don't think that happens. The baby moves a lot, but I don't know if it's ten times. I try to count, but I don't think I am doing it right!!! Oh well. I am trusting God for a happy, healthy baby.
I had lunch with a good friend yesterday and had some good conversation. She very much amazes me with her uplifting courage. I know it is through God's grace, but she still has to make the choice to be positive in a situation that's heartbreaking, and to me that's very courageous.....I love my friends!!! God bless all!!!!
Thursday, November 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment