Friday, November 25, 2005

Blah blah blah

As the title elludes I am feeling like saying blah blah blah to some people. I should be writing a happy little story of thanksgiving day, but to tell the truth it did feel just like any other day than with the exception that my whole family, minus a niece and a nephew, were there. That was nice, and I really was thankful for that. My issue is today. I was reading another blog and it set me off....I am so tired of a feel sorry for me attitude....keep in mind it is none of your blogs....but I can't believe no matter how hard you try to pour into someone they just spit in your face. I had a similar experience with a family member recently as well, no matter what you do for them it is not good enough....no I am not talking about you Tracey. People want to walk around with this feel sorry for me victim mentality. I am about to puke from it!!! It is so ridiculous. Sometimes you just want to smack them. I have a lot of issues in my life right now, but I am putting them in God's hands....I could complain, I could be Miss Miserable all the time, I could accuse everyone of not being there for me and sit and stew in my own issues, but my Lord Jesus is bigger than that. I don't need to feel sorry for myself!!! And neither should these people, but they want to boil in their troubles. I will never understand it. RISE ABOVE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES!!!! Sorry, I just had to get it off my chest somewhere!!!! Hope I didn't ruin anyones day.

1 comment:

Jeremiah said...

Kiss Vader. His life is tough. He's got that tough "roomate" Roxy to deal with.

:)