Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Happy Gobble Day!!!
What I am thankful for: My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, My wonderful husband Tim, My and Tim's families, My church, My friends, My cat Vader, My dog Roxy. Also I am thankful for food to eat, a roof over my head, warm clothes, heat in the house, bills paid, two cars, a nice bed to sleep in, washer and dryer, electricity, a warm shower, soap, coffee, tea, new sheets, books to read, that I am a Christian that can celebrate freely in the country, my President, our troops and their families, the persecuted church, the kind bell ringers, potato chips, Nancy Drew and Miss Marple, my future babies, flapper shoes, cool hats......and like a million other things. I could go on and on forever. When we put it into perspective, we have so much. I imagine the cold, the hungry, those who are lost without the Lord, those that live in tyranny....and I am so blessed. God forgive me for ever living in want of something, when you have blessed me with so much.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey there Kat. You are thankful for so much. God is awesome isn't he. Love ya hun.
Hey lady, glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
Can you email me your address? Thanks!
Post a Comment