Thursday, November 03, 2005

Worn

I am so flippin tired....I don't know how I get burnt out so easy. It's like sleeping in on Saturdays just isn't enough anymore, I am so exhausted. UGGGHHHH!!!! I hate it. Maybe it's the every day routine of things....or maybe it's the long hours with children, two hours of driving a day, 3 church meetings a week, youth leaders meetings, etc.....LOL!!! It could be some of that stuff....Hee, hee, hee...............tired. Anyways, not much exciting going on. My allergist yelled at me today for having a cat. He was like, "Your extremely allergic, you shouldn't have a cat..." I couldn't even look him in the eye, I felt like a two year old. It was kind of comical. Did I mention I am tired.....only Heather and Mary Ann read this, so is this pointless???? Who knows. Love ya anyways.....tired. Speaking of the cat, he's sitting on my lap, filling my breathing space with his allergans. But I just couldn't let him be put somewhere where no one would love him, so I had to rescue him, being the sensitive creature I am. I have been praying for healing from allergies. They are just such a severe pain. I hate them. Tonight is the night all my favorite shows are on but I think seriously I am going to dvr them because I am just so exhausted. UGGGGhHHHH!!!! Well, tired, nuff said.

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

Perhaps you're completely exhausted because you're polluting your body with cat allergens :)

You're body is screaming for relief.. ha ha