Saturday, November 19, 2005

P.S. Prayer

Just a little P.S. to my earlier blog....can everyone who reads this really pray for me. I am having very bad continual withdrawal symptoms from cutting off my zoloft. Anyways, what I thought was the flu I now see as withdrawal symptoms...I looked online and discovered everything I am experiencing is normal= heart palpitations, light-headedness, naseau, intense mood swings...anyways the down side is, that people who have tapered off have had these issues....I went cold-turkey, so mine are severe and from what I read could last for months. Please pray, I don't want to have to go back on this junk, EVER, and I might have to if withdrawal doesn't stop, so thanks for your prayers

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I firmly believe you won't need it anymore. We'll always be praying.

Heather Dowling said...

The blue thing being more Kathy Owens was the way my last template looked... when it was blue. I just told Jackie it looked like something you would like:) That's all. what are you guys doing Dec. 10th?