Saturday, December 17, 2005
Feeling Better
I am feeling much better than my last post. Sometimes when you are dealing with a lot of things that a really hard at once, you will have days where your lacking faith or come to a breaking point. What I appreciate is that God is always there to help me back up. So despite my breakdowns, He will never let me fall, and I have always known that, even in my struggles. To be honest, I am still very much lacking in faith regarding having a baby. Fortuneately I have friends that aren't for me, so I am appreciative. Last night was our annual church Christmas play, which is really like several skits and songs. Our youth group performed a small skit depicting Jesus not welcome at His own birthday party, and then Tim and I did a puppet skit. We do the puppet skits for our Sunday school class, ages 0-5. My puppet is a female turtle named Teakaboo, and Tim's is a male alligator named Gozer. I wrote the play for last night it was pretty fun. Afterwards my very good friend and sister in the Lord, Emy presented Tim and I with gift baskets, thanking us for our work in Sunday school class. She put a baby bib in each of our baskets, they both had scriptures on them. Like I said, I have friends who have more faith than I at this point. But it touched me so much, because it was like her way of picking me up, when she knew I wasn't in a good place. She just asserted to me, that yes I will have a baby, and here were some bibs to prove she really believes that. It was very sweet. She also put a rattle in mine. And then of course there was the chocolate!!! Who can resist that??? My nephew Tristan sang a country song called, "Santa Clause Got Saved," and boy can I tell you I had to hide my face so no one could see the tears. I don't know why I cried, it was an upbeat number. But just seeing this young boy who I love so much, so intent on singing his best, which is very good I might add, and seeing how grown up he is getting, it just burst his aunt's heart!!!! My puppet skit was right after his song so I had to quickly hide the tears. When Tristan was little he would go up and grab a microphone after church and start singing, he couldn't have been more than 1 and a half or two. Aidan sings now too. I know they are going to be musical. It just blesses me. Well I guess that's it for now. Today we have a wedding to go to, so my day is pretty much laid out for me. UGGGHHHH.....I want just one Saturday, but it's impossible!!!! Oh well, weddings are nice...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Sigh* Our busy weekend is over.
Post a Comment