Monday, January 30, 2006

AHHHHH!!!

So this week starts my three day weeks hopefully!!! My mother needs all of her final paper work to get paid but I am hoping there will be no issue. I am excited at the prospect of having Thursdays and Fridays off!!! Yippeeeeee!!!!
So yesterday I missed church which I hate because I feel this disconnection....my tooth was really hurting. I can't tell if this is part of the healing process or if something is going on with it. I have a cold sore on that same side of my mouth and it is HUGE, causing me double the pain. Sometimes the pain shoots into my ear and my eye, but I just don't know if that's part of the tooth issue or what. Anyways, just hoping this surgery on it will settle it down, cuz I am just about to yank the sucker out myself!!!
Well yesterday was a bad day for more reasons than one. It just didn't happen again this month. Another month gone by childless. It is getting really tough. I am very sad and taking it hard lately, but I know God is above all this and He is in ultimate control. I move on to hormonal shots now and more procedures. So next month I will be shooting myself up with all sorts of hormones to make my life crazy....as if I am not a moody enough person, LOL!!!! That's all I need!!!
Well I have a little one wanting breakfast so I will go for now. I am hoping this day will be a great one, and I am hoping for you as well!!! God bless!!!

1 comment:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm so glad things with your job are working out. It's good to hear people allevating stress in their lives. Your little tooth is in our prayers:)