Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Babblings

So WOW, didn't think I would get the anti-Lazytown!!!! I have to say, I was a little surprised cuz that show is so unique. I suppose you all hate Blues Clues too??? LOL!!! I used to watch that...with Steve of course...when I stayed home sick in high school!!! I can't believe that show has been on for 10 years!!!
Well my living room is painted. Now time to make sure it's cleaned again...the part I hate most!!! I tried to go to bed early last night but I couldn't. I finally settled down at midnight only to stay awake until one yet again. I guess I need to break out the melatonin tonight or no sleep again!!! My poor sister Tracey, I seriously do not know how she can even function, she gets less sleep than I do and she has a full time job at work and at home!!!
Well I didn't do my workout last night. I usually do every other day but Tim was painting and that's the only room I can work out in cuz it contains the vcr for my videos and the space to move in. And church is tonight so I definitely won't be able to tonight. So I am seriously hoping tommorow won't be rough because these workouts are intense and skipping days makes it all the harder. What's really cool is when I feel like I can't do it anymore I can feel the Holy Spirit encouraging me, like, come on, you can do it. And I get that extra boost of energy!!! I really feel convicted to take care of my body. As the Word states, it is the temple of the Holy Spirit and I want to honor that. When I have kids I hope I still can!!!!
So not to bring up a gross topic but does anyone my age suffer with acne still?????? I mean I am 26, you would think this would stop. How embarrassing is it to have your face look like the top of a pizza when your way past teenage-hood. I am praying for healing from acne, I can't stand it. That and allergies, my two biggies. Although there are people who I know who are battling for their lives right now, so my prayer requests seem a little silly!!!
Well as the title states this has been another edition of Kathy's babblings. Don't know what else to say........

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

You don't look like a pizza. That kid in school really dented your mind with that. You look great:) I can never even tell you have it. Blues Clues is a bit better... a little more educational and you know me... I like to learn and like it when kids learn in fun ways.

Kat said...

Actually Lazy Town is educational...it teaches kids to eat healthy and be active and not sit around. I like it cuz it's unique...but to each his own!!! Blues clues rocks!!!