As the title states.....PHEWWWWW!!! I am so happy it is Friday. Not that I will have much rest this weekend cuz Tristan is turning 10 and his party is tommorow, and then I am taking Aidan and Kiersten overnight so Tracey can have a break and go do something!!! At least tommorow I get to sleep in somewhat. And Tim already guaranteed he would get up with Aidan thru the night so life is good!!! I can't believe Tristan and my other nephew Lucas are going to be 10!!!! My niece Brittany is like 5 months old from being 17!!! Gosh where does time go????? I am taking a little break now. Aidan is sleeping, he's not feeling good today. I am hoping he will be better tommorow.
I am not sure what made this such a hard stressful week but it has been. It seems like nothing wants to go right. Tonight is prayer at church instead of youth so I am hoping communing with the rest of the body of Christ will boost me. It is good to see others faith when you struggle. I don't have a lot to complain about. Everytime I start to feel sorry for myself I think of people like Lynn Cool who leads worship, while battling chemo for her stage 4 cancer. Or these four Christian girls in Indonesia who were beheaded on their way home from a Christian school, by a muslim extremist group. Those kind of things put my issues in perspective. I think I need to read my word more instead of doing just my One Year Bible, because I really need to allow the Holy Spirit to speak thru His word.
I can't wait to get my paycheck cuz hubby says I can buy some new clothes!!!! Yippeeee!!!! We are going to use our taxes this year to pay off some debts. We are hoping we will get most of them out of the way so that we can start saving. And then when we have a baby it will be just a little easier!!!! Well my love to you all, have a great weekend!!!!
Friday, January 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
New clothes.
Yay.
Post a Comment