I am frustrated as the title elludes. My tooth does not seem to be feeling any better at all....I am trying not to be Miss Complain here, but it hurts!!!! I think it's infected, I guess I will have to call the dr's. It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a humungo cold sore on the same side so I can barely open my mouth, and it hurts to laugh which is hard with Tim around, as anyone who knows him can attest. I feel bad for my hubby. A lot of people are really sweet to me with the whole baby issue, but he really has no one who can relate. He wants a baby so bad, as much as I do. It's hard for him because most people only see the female's woes, when it affects the male too. At least I know women who have been through this, he knows no one. Please keep him in prayer for encouragement, he needs it, he's a good hubby.
Well Tristan is home sick today. Apparently both him and Aidan have been throwing up. I hope that doesn't mean I have an "exciting," day ahead of me!!! Aidan is sitting on my lap right now, singing Jingle Bells, which he has been singing since Christmas!!! I am trying to teach him some new songs, but he seems to be stuck on this one!!! Oh well, I do have him singing "You Can't Touch This," by Mc Hammer, much to Tracey's chagrin!! I am sure she'll pay me back when I have kids!!! Well I am off to take care of sick ones. Have a great day!!!
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope your day wasn't too exciting!
As for the baby issue, I can honestly say that I pray for you and your husband quite often. Your strength and grace amaze me.
Can't wait to see you in March at Heather's little shin-dig. Hope you will be there!
Post a Comment