Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Bugs

So I am not sure if I today is going to be my "Friday," or what, due to some paperwork, "Bugs," my mother has had with her registering to do the daycare. I might have to have this week be a whole week. We will see. Speaking of bugs I gave Tristan a pepto-bismal pill yesterday and all was fine. Aidan was fine. Maybe it was something they both ate who knows.
I am so tired of seeing people murdering their children, in the news. It makes me sickened. It seems to be an every day common occurence these days. Tim and I were saying we should put an ad in the New York Times saying, "If your going to kill your kid, why not save yourself the trouble, and put them up for adoption." We are just both so horrified that people can actually do this kind of thing. How can you look into a child's face????? I will never fathom it.
On to better less depressing things...I think the tooth might be healing, it seems less sore today so I am waiting on it. I don't want to take antibiotics if I don't have to because I have already been on them like 20 times in a six-month period. My body is going to start becoming ammuned!!! So if MaryAnn happens to be reading, I am extremely jealous of her pix of Australia....that is my new dream vacation now thanks to her. It would be so nice to get a vacation from the stress and worry and just relax. I can see myself laying on a nice beach with crystal waters.....get a hint from that if Your reading TRACEY!!!!!!
We have church tonight which is good because I am feeling disconnected from everyone. I missed church Sunday so I definitely need to go. My nieces and nephews are so beautiful. They light up my day. They make me laugh with their child-like speak and inquiries. Aidan wants me right now so I guess I will shovel off. Not much exciting in this here life!!!!

No comments: