Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life

Edit:I sent out a resume to a training program to become a nurses aide in the nursing home in a town about 20 minutes from here.....I sent out a letter and my resume yesterday....yesterday mind you....and they called me today!!! They want me to come in tommorow to fill out an application and have an interview!!! So things are looking up already....pray for me to get accepted if this is God's next step for me!!!

Well life right now is odd. I am not babysitting, I need to look for a job. It's really weird. I miss the kids a whole lot, although I got to see them a bit yesterday. They seem to grow each time I see them and it has only been a week today that I saw them last, not counting yesterday, the brief moments I saw them. I didn't get to hold Aidan, and I doubt he'll come to me anymore because he won't get to see me so much. Oh well, such is life.
My doctor's appointment on Monday went well. Things are good so far. Tim had his first chance to shoot me up last night. Two shots in the abdomen. Not too bad. He's no nurse though. But he did okay. Friday I go back to see how things are progressing and find out when I will have my procedure done. And hopefully this month will be it. Hopefully we won't have to do it again next month.
I have been getting migraines since last week. I don't understand it. Maybe it's stress I don't know. I feel down a lot lately, but not just cuz of the baby thing, there are a myriad of other things going on. It seems like every time things seem to be going well you get hit with one disaster or another. I know I will get through, it's just tough when you can't see the other side, as I am sure you can all relate. Prayer is the only way through right now. That and trusting that God is going to work it all out. Hopefully the other side comes soon though...........

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I'm working on updating, I promise. It's been so busy lately!

I'm glad things are going well with your appointments and shots. Good job Tim! Keep your joy, Kat, and keep your head up... the enemy wants to see you beaten... but I know you can't be. Smile:)

Heather Dowling said...

I hope you can make it:) Sorry for the briefness last night. I was trying to get the kids ready so Adam could get them out the door. Hope you day goes well in Syracuse! Talk to you tomorrow