That's what I feel like, blah...hahahaha....oh well. Today is a new day and yesterday was a new day. I loved celebrating the Lord's resurection...I know we should celebrate it every day...which I do, but yesterday I felt like it was almost like a new beginning, a fresh wave of the Spirit....which I definitely needed after these last couple of weeks. I have just had some major stress, with the classes (not to mention certain people in them!!) and the accident, and fighting with a dear friend (no one who reads this, I think), and then of course the failed results from weeks of treatment. It has just been so hard lately, and yet God is always here. The same power that resurected Jesus from the dead, lives within me. So how can I not be joyful?? How can I not make it through?? If He is in me, I can do all things. Even the hard things.
Right now I don't know what we are going to do with our vehicle. We might try to trade it straight up. We are looking into it. Because the roof line will never be corrected. It is almost impossible to repair that kind of damage without having leaks. Tim's stepdad Bob (BobDAD) used to sell cars and he told us that we might be better off that way depending on the kind of deal we can broker. What we would do is use the insurance money straight up for the trade. I don't know what's going to happen yet. I just need a car!!! Ugghhh. Well not much more excitement going on here. School/work, church, and sleep. I hope you are all having a blessed week!!!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope the car situation works out well! Check up on my hubby this week while I'm in North Carolina:)
Post a Comment