Thursday, April 27, 2006

Disoriented

I am feeling so weird. I just took a nap, at 5pm. I woke up at 6:18 and I feel strange!!! We've been doing the 7am to 3pm shift at work. I was exhausted today. I just hope I can sleep tonight now!! Everything is going okay I guess. I don't know if I like the job or not. Not the people I am caring for mind you, just that I just don't know if I am cut out for this kind of work. It's a lot, and I am getting pretty stressed out right now. I don't want the stress to ruin any chances of getting pregnant either. I guess I am just going to have to give it some time to see how I like it. Right now learning is so stressful, especially since the girls who have already been there, have been extremely snotty. Some of them are real nice but only a choice few. The rest are acting like we are complete idiots. They seem to forget they were in our shoes once. So far I have two residents, Nellie and Lenny. We will get one added on every day until we have like 6. I should have three but I had to miss yesterday. It's a lot at once. I am really hoping I made the right decision in doing this. I guess we will see. On the car front...my hubby is bringing home our car. A new one, same kind as before, but not destroyed underneath the hood!!! It' red too, which ironically, it was the first one I wanted but they couldn't give it to us for the price we wanted. Funny how they will now isn't it? Oh well, as long as it is all settled, then I am okay. Well not much more excitement going on here. I hope all are well, if a lot of you still read this!!!!

2 comments:

Heather Dowling said...

I suppose there is a lesson in everything, huh? It really broke my heart to see you so discouraged tonight. I feel so terribly for you, but since feeling terrible won't do anything, I'll put that energy into praying for you. You're always in my thoughts friend:)

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better! Glad to hear the car situation worked out well - what kind of car did you get?