Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Too tired
Well as the title says I am exhausted. My classes started yesterday for nursing after a whirlwind weekend of activities and stressful situations. My thing on Saturday went fine, I won't know any results until a couple weeks from now. We drove from our appointment in Syracuse on Saturday, to visit some dear friends in Utica. Jeremiah and his sister Beth....both of their blogs are on this page. That was pretty fun. I like you Beth....your sarcastic to Miah!!! LOL!!! Sunday brought a visit after church with the Reed family, where I was duely whamped in Scrabble, which stinks cuz I have gotten quite good at it. We didn't get home until later that night, just like on Saturday, and then on Monday I started classes, which consisted of 8 hours of information after information after information....all on policies, procedures, the building, the fire system, dietary needs, resident rights....the list goes on and on. And then after all that influx of things your mind can't process....our teacher gives us homework of three chapters to read.....5 or 6 worksheets to fill out, and 3 or 4 pages in the book full of questions to answer. Needless to say I did not get to go to bed until late last night. I got done with homework at 10:30 and then I read for a bit, but essentially I didn't sleep until late. I hate not getting sleep, it is one of my pet peeves. I had to try to not fall asleep through, what was mostly a boring day....ugghhh!! When we actually start doing stuff I am sure it will get better. Well enough of my complaining!!! I am tired but I have to go do my nightly homework. I hope you all are doing well!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not yet, but they let us take home a Nissan Sentra yesterday until this morning. It was really cool. Very nice and new!! :-)
How are you feeling?
kat!!
how are you??
Yes, school is crazy, but the busier I am, the happier I am :)
Good luck with the nursing classes! you're my hero!
Post a Comment