Saturday, May 27, 2006
A Precious Little Heartbeat
I saw my baby's heartbeat yesterday!!!! The nurse pointed it out. She said, "You see that little thing that looks like a slow wink?" And then she told us it was the heart!!! If I had any doubts of not being pregnant, they are definitely now erased!!! Praise God for a little heartbeat!!!! I just can't see how they can't call that a life for abortion purposes, when you can clearly see a heart sustaining and supporting the baby. That whole concept boggles my mind, people are so selfish!!! I want to make a maternity tee that says, "I chose life!" I think I will somehow. Well I am officially due on January 17, 2007. There is only one baby in there, that they can see. Which is fine with me because I want what God wants for me!!! I wanted to cry when I saw the heartbeat, but the nurse was so matter of fact that the moment came and went fast. My husband is so excited. He is being so good to me already. The only thing I hate is I catch him staring at me nonstop!!! I can't even eat without him gawking. He tells me all the time I am beautiful. I tell him to knock it off!!! At least when I eat. Right now we are at his Dad's in Syracuse. Last night we went out to eat which was okay, Tim picked the place so it wasn't really anything I liked much because we are on opposite sides of the spectrum with food. Oh well, it's his birthday weekend so I will let him get away with it!!! Hope all are well!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey I have a huge bag of baby clothes for you to go through. Call me when you want to come over and check 'em out:)
Besides the ultrasounds, hearing the baby's heartbeat was always my favorite part of pregnancy. Enjoy it! The next 9 months will fly by so fast. :)
Post a Comment