Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Angry

I am really angry. I am angry that Satan seems to think he is going to rob my family. Yesterday I discovered how far gone my niece Britany really is. She went from having the most amazing faith and spirit....to being this 17-year old punk who ran away from home, dresses skanky, and uses her myspace to bash our entire family AND Christians, whom she claims are "fanatical." This is the same girl who told me that her dream was to be a missionary and bring Christ to others and that she thought being martyred for your faith was cool because it meant that you really loved God and that He sacrificed for us so we should sacrifice for Him. All because of some cult-leader-like guy who has her so twisted.....My heart was in anguish when I discovered how decieved and how different she is. Her website bashes my brother and his wife who rose out of the ashes of being teenage parents to become an RN and a Humane Officer, and have set a standard of Christ in their home. The website is also full of language, which she never swore, and her wearing sleazy outfits. Not to mention the tirade against all of us "fanatics." It's just so not Britany. I couldn't believe it was the same person. And I didn't realize how severly changed she was. It has really affected me. I am just so sick and tired of quality youth being robbed. Satan's goal is to rob, kill, steal, and destroy, the Bible says so. But I am not going to sit by and let this happen to my family. I have the weapons of warfare, the weapons given my by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, and by the power of His Holy Spirit. The Bible says, "No weapon formed against you shall prosper...." And this weapon against my family will not prosper. My niece is not lost to the other side, she will come back.
I ask that anyone who reads this, please keep Britany in your prayers. Please pray that the deception would be lifted from her and that she would hear God's voice calling her. I appreciate anyone's prayers for this difficult situation.

No comments: