Saturday, September 23, 2006

Stubborn!!!

Well I either have the most stubborn or the most modest child!!! I am preferring the last cuz I don't think calling the baby stubborn is very nice!!! But anyways....Baby Owens will have to be called Baby Owens until he/she is born because he/she simply would not cooperate!!! We could not find out what the sex was!!! Oh well, I waited 4 years, I can wait 4 months....I am happy I have a healthy little one, that's what is most important. Now I guess I will have to do a neutral colored nursery. I think we will probably do a Noah's ark theme. I like the Biblical aspect of that anyways. I registered the other day at Walmart, I figured there was no point in waiting anymore!!! There's not too much neutral stuff, but I will find something somewhere. Well that is about it for my update, not too much exciting.......

No comments: