As most Americans I am distinctly aware that today marks the anniversary of a day that changed our scope of things forever. I won't go into a big long thing, other than to say, that I hope everyone is praying for those who were directly affected, and those who are currently fighting for the safety of our nation, such as Staff Sgt. Andre McKenzie, and Billy Browning, and Gregory Stafford and Tim Cline. I pray that all those who sacrificed and all those who continue to sacrifice, will be blessed and kept safe. And I pray that our nation will be safe.
On another note....Thank God for school starting!!! LOL!!! I am down to one child for most of the day!!! How much of a piece of cake will that be!!! It is joyous and wonderful.....
God Bless and God Bless America, America....Bless God!!!
Monday, September 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment