Edit: The doc says I am okay, although I am thinking my ankle swelling is not normal still, but she's the expert. She said that my two-month long headache and the pain through my right leg is probably from back issues caused by the baby. She said to do some excersizes that she gave me as well as wear support socks. So I will try it. She did say that if I got really sick to certainly come in again if it gets worse. But she seemed to think it was normal swelling so I will take her word for it. I really think the prayers that people prayed prevented it from being toxemia, so thank you all who prayed. Well I am off to put my feet up!!!!
Well my swelling has increased immensly, especially in my right leg. My right leg feels kind of numb and I am having swelling in my hands and face. My sister-in-law is an RN and she said it sounds like pre-eclampsia, so first thing in the morning I am going to call my doctor and try to get in or else go to the emergency room. I don't want to chance anything happening with the baby. I know some swelling is normal, but everyone that has had children and looked at it says it doesn't look normal. I guess we shall see. My mom is super worried, she's called me like ten times, and been like, "I think you should go now." Well I think I will be okay till the morning. Anyways I am trusting God that it will all work out okay.
On other notes, I have finally gotten all the things for the baby, now we just have to get the room together. Everything else I ordered from the bedding, to the changing table/dresser, to the wall border, are all here. I am only missing two things and they are supposed to be getting taken care of. But for the most part I am not too worried. Tim is getting the room painted tommorow, hopefully, if everything is okay with my doctors appointment. And then I can get things put away.....well not much else, my life is pretty boring right now.........lol......
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I will be praying for you! Be sure to update as soon as you can.
When I was pregnant with Lael, working full-time and involved in a church ministry my ankles were so swollen they hung over my shoes. Thankfuly my blood pressure always remained low, so no toxemia or anything. Praise God for your good report!
You're still a super-cute pregnant chick!
Post a Comment