So I am pretty sure I will probably be ditching the blog soon. I think only Jackie reads it and MaryAnn once in a while, and I can just email you both!!! I guess I think it is pointless if other friends don't read it....some can't I know...but the only reason I started it was to keep in touch with out of town people without having to send emails to different people saying the same thing!!! Oh well.....
In other news, Veronica is doing well....she is already on cereal because she has a bit of an acid reflux problem and they want her to keep her food down better. It seems to be working.....last time she was weighed she was 10lbs 7oz......and that was over a week ago so I am sure that she is far more than that now. She has a lot of meat on her bones. I wish to goodness I knew how to put a pic on here...I will have to make Heather show me. I am having a hard time with the exhaustion and no sleep, but she is worth it. She can already hold her head up and she follows my and Tim's voices. She also seems to be seeing better, she follows objects and faces with her eyes. And she is starting to "talk," and smile and coo. I think the biggest thing for me is the lack of time to get things done. It is frustrating but again, she is worth it. It is just hard when you have commitments like Sunday School and cell group and you have to have the material covered or have your house clean. Oh well. I am sure I will get it down soon!!! No complaints here, everyone is healthy and happy and God's hand is ever upon us. I guess that's it for now!!!
4 comments:
She's the cutest little baby girl ever! And I'm reaping the benefits of cuddles and kisses by living next door. Fun Fun.
I read this and enjoy it. I'm sure many more due as well that don't comment.
:)
So cute!!! I've been seeing so many cute babies lately and it just makes me want to have mine even more! I guess that's what gets most women through labor - knowing we'll get to meet our little ones.
You have to go to my site and click the link for PHOTOS and read the comment under Veronica's picture. Too funny!
she is adorable. I bet you are busy lately! :-)
Post a Comment