As the title states.....UGGHHHHHH!!! It's only Tuesday and I am completely worn out. I guess probably because I didn't really get to rest this weekend like I usually do, and I won't get to this weekend either. I feel burnt out. I haven't been getting to bed until like 1Am and then getting up early....and I don't even have kids yet!!!! I am still sticking to my workouts...not looking forward to the 1 1/2 tonight as like I have said I am exhausted. I can't wait until February, then I get my extra two days off a week. God bless my mother!!! She is going to be watching the kids every Thursday and Friday.
Well enough complaining!!! The new episode of 24 last night was crazy!!! Do any of you besides Heather and Heidi watch it? I think why I like it so much is because I like seeing terrorists get their butts kicked. It makes me feel a little power in a powerless world, even though it's not real. I wish I could really get to see some of them get it...that would make me happy:0)
So one room in our house is now painted...the bathroom...I feel good we are starting to get rid of the nasty wallpaper borders that the previous owners felt looked good. To each his own I guess, but UGGHHHH!!!!
Does anyone else think the kids show Lazytown is really cute?? I am usually extremely annoyed with kids shows...especially Dora....but Lazytown is really cute. It focuses on getting kids to get out and do something instead of sitting around playing video games and eating junk all day. I hope it's still on by the time I have little ones.
So not much in this post...a bunch of rambling nothings, nothing with much insight or deep meaning, but I got sick of coming to my blog and seeing "24" from the last post, so......have a lovely day and may your week, and mine....fly by in a lovely fashion!!!!
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heehee - Lazytown is the one show that drives me crazy. I think its so wierd! Well, Oobi is pretty wierd too. Its all a bunch of talking hands - really strange.
I've never watched 24. Its seems like if I tried to jump in now, I'd be lost. I'll stick to American Idol, starting tonight!!
We just painted our dining room. It must be in the air.
I've watched Lazytown once... with your niece and nephew and I almost pulled my hair out. 24 on the other hand... great stuff. Jackie is missing out. American Idol... can't wait!
Post a Comment